Why Wont Find My Iphone Work

Why Wont Find My Iphone Work. Turn off hide my location. Toggle location services off and on.

'Why won't my iPhone ring?' 7 ways to check that your iPhone's sound
'Why won't my iPhone ring?' 7 ways to check that your iPhone's sound from www.yahoo.com

If it isn't, go ahead and try the next method to narrow down the fault. Next, gently wipe the moisture off. To do this, confirm your device information and click.

For This, You Can Just Go To The Control Center On Your Ios Device And Tap On The Location Services Icon To Toggle It On/Off.


Find my iphone not working problem occurs when the date and time settings. Turn off the don't allow changes feature. Verify you turned on location services.

Next, Gently Wipe The Moisture Off.


I've changed networks and other options like switching sim cars and even restarting the device but nothing. The iphone is connected to wifi and it still isn't working. Then, click “next”, you can proceed towards turning off “find my iphone”.

Go To Settings And Click On Your Name.


Why won't my phone erase using find my iphone and it's connected to the internet? Connect your ios or ipados device and make sure that it's unlocked and on the home screen. Before you take any drastic measures, make sure that the location services are enabled on your iphone.

If The Device Can’t Be Located:


After having my first iphone stolen, i decided to try the app find my iphone on my friend's loaner iphone 3gs to see how and if it really works. Check the location services settings. It appears on the map so you can see where it is.

Press And Hold The Sleep/Wake Button And The Home Button At The Same Time.


You see “no location found” under the device’s name. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger. Make sure date & time are set properly.

banner